Trae Young (ankle) and Bogdan Bogdanovic (hamstring) will play Friday.
- NBA Media Twitter | HoopsHype
- NBA Injury Report & Lineups: Kyle Lowry Expected to Play ...
- Balanced Hawks win 3rd straight game, beating Celtics 110-99
- Hawks' Bogdan Bogdanovic (ankle) available on Friday
- Balanced Hawks win 3rd straight, beating Celtics 110-99 ...
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (ankle) questionable for Atlanta Friday ...
- Celtics vs. Hawks - Game Recap - November 17, 2021 - ESPN
- Boston Celtics vs. Atlanta Hawks Live Score and Stats ...
- DraftKings NBA: Saturday Cheat Sheet
- John Collins a game-time decision, Trae Young good to go ...
“The more we can play with pace, guys will get easier looks. ... Hawks: Huerter (left hamstring) and G Bogdan Bogdanovic (right ankle) ... Return home to host the Los Angeles Lakers on Friday ... This article is part of our DraftKings NBA series. Whereas last night was a less busy Friday than usual in the Association, Saturday night makes up for it with a giant 10-game ledger. We have totals on the board for each game as of early Saturday morning, but in following with this season's larger ... Atlanta Hawks guard Trae Young (11) and Boston Celtics guard Dennis Schroder (71) scramble for a loose ball in the first half of an NBA basketball game Sunday, Oct. 17, 2021, in Atlanta. Chris Kirschner: John Collins, who is listed as questionable for tonight’s game, is a game-time decision, per Nate McMillan. Trae Young and Bogdan Bogdanovic are good to go. 6 p.m. ET Update: Kyle Lowry will warm up with the intent to play on Monday despite dealing with a sprained left ankle. Bradley Beal has been cleared to play Monday after sitting with a hip injury. Jrue Holiday has been officially ruled out for the Bucks. The Boston Celtics will be without Al Horford and Romeo Langford on Monday. Hoopshype NBA Media Twitter. share. tweet Atlanta Hawks guard Bogdan Bogdanovic is considered questionable to play Friday in the team's game against the Denver Nuggets. Bogdanovic is dealing with an ankle injury, one that cost him Tuesday ... Atlanta Hawks shooting guard Bogdan Bogdanovic (ankle) is available for Friday's game against the Denver Nuggets. What It Means: Bogdanovic has been upgraded from questionable to available and ... Trae Young chipped in with 18 points and 11 assists as the Hawks used a balanced attack to overcome a 34-point performance by Jayson Tatum. ... Hawks: Huerter (left hamstring) and G Bogdan ... Atlanta Hawks guard Trae Young (11) and Boston Celtics guard Dennis Schroder (71) scramble for a loose ball in the first half of an NBA basketball game Sunday, Oct. 17, 2021, in Atlanta.
2021.11.26 20:58 RLDN106 Trae Young (ankle) and Bogdan Bogdanovic (hamstring) will play Friday.
submitted by RLDN106 to fantasybball [link] [comments]
2021.11.26 20:58 EvaScarlett22 My stepbrother finds me attractive
Recently our parents got together so now I have a stepbrother and in the last 3 weeks that we've been living together hes constantly been staring at me and flirting with me and trying to make me his girlfriend. We currently share a room and a bed together and it's so annoying because our parents bought some land and we're getting a house built so we're in a small apartment for a month. What do I do
submitted by EvaScarlett22 to relationship_advice [link] [comments]
2021.11.26 20:58 DancingHamster21 Why do people insist on adding stuff like this in their servers
2021.11.26 20:58 Play_Rewind_Repeat Heavy Machinery Crashes Accidents and Fails Caught on Camera
2021.11.26 20:58 King_of_Anything [SECRET] Rebuild of Tempest: 2.0 You Can (Not) Upgrade.
Recent shifts in the geopolitical order have made it far less expedient for the Irish-Nordic Confederation to pursue massive joint collaborative projects outside of a GIGAS framework. With former collaborators now making a habit of antagonizing our closest allies and/or sneaking closer in alignment to nations we consider existential threats, the INC looks upon extant multinational projects with disdain.
The Tempest is, perhaps, chief of these, representing a key lynchpin of STOICS (and by extension, GIGAS) defence doctrine, but its reliance on foreign collaborators has resulted in some of its intricate capabilities being potentially exposed to foreign states outside the bloc. That said, unlike many countries, the INC has the benefit of almost three decades of continuous domestic innovation in the aerial domain, with almost 25 years of experience on 6th-generation fighter platforms alone (aggregating the Tempest and Wyvern development timelines). By leveraging the Irish-Nordic bleeding edge, an approach similar to OUR F-35 upgrades will help offset the risks to the stock Tempest falling into enemy hands.
BAE Winter Tempest/JAS 40 Vinteroväder The Winter Tempest/Vinteroväder is effectively an INC-exclusive, dedicated-air-superiority variant of the BAE Tempest designed purely with SVALINN and GIGAS operational requirements in mind. Closer to a complete redesign of the aircraft (similar to how Boeing’s Super Hornet is a Hornet redesign), the Winter Tempest is a major operational capabilities upgrade that retains the basic airframe but substitutes a substantial number of internal and external components with Nordic and INC-developed systems:
- The external multi-wall carbon nanotube RAM coating layer has been completely stripped from the aircraft, replaced by a Mignolecule®-based metamaterial cloaking system which combines negative refractive index metamaterials with physical video, the latter of which allows the aircraft’s skin to be manipulated at the nanoscale for to dynamically-modify the aircraft’s stealth geometry and RCS on both the RF and quantum spectra. An additional skin of Electronically Switchable Broadband Metamaterial Absorber able to dynamically-alter the aircraft’s RCS in response to actively-radiating sensors and a scattering cross section real time Electronic Counter Measure (ECM) simulation system (to defeat ISAR and MTI detection systems) will augment the metamaterial cloaking layer, guaranteeing best-of-class stealth. Finally, the glass canopy of the Tempest has been removed entirely to eliminate reflections, substituted with a fully-enclosed glass-free cockpit with the same layered RAM scheme as the rest of the aircraft.
- The internal massless energy storage system uses solid state structural batteries which are highly-dated by INC standards, and the legacy battery layer will be completely stripped from the aircraft. In its place, an extremely-thin structural layer made of a BNNT-Borophene composite will be installed to support the aircraft, doubling as a passive RAM layer. Banks of conformal Li-Air and digital quantum batteries will be added to the plane, requiring less internal volume to satisfy similar onboard power storage requirements.
- The Tempest’s stock EMP-resistant ARM architecture processors will be replaced by a series of 64-bit/64-qubit photonic computers based on Bilayer graphene pseudospin technology, hosting a fully-sentient TWOranis artificial intelligence that takes the place of both the sub-sentient Taranis AI and the human Systems Governance Officer (SGO). TWOranis is capable of acting as a virtual co-pilot for the one-seater aircraft, and can be delegated complex functions including independent management of the aircraft’s fly-by-wire controls, conducting airborne cyberattacks and electronic warfare, updating mission parameters by dynamically generating new target lists, aerial PNT navigation, and controlling mass-swarming missiles and drones for during offensive and defensive maneuvers.
- Removal of the aircraft’s second seat and the solid state structural battery layer will allow for additional enlargement of onboard fuel tanks and the internal weapons bays. In the latter case, the Winter Tempest’s internal magazine will be increased for 6 x 1134 kg munitions (like the upgraded Räsvelg HYPER-A) and 4 x SHREW LRAAM/MeteoAMRAAMs, 28 x SHREW LRAAM/MeteoAMRAAMs, or 56 x SHREW/AIM-9X Sidewinders/AIM-11 Peregrines.
- The Tempest’s twin Rolls-Royce F137 Adaptive Variable Cycle Three-Stream Afterburning Turbofans have been massively modernized by the Rolls-Royce/Volvo Aero Engine Alliance, and new engines with the same form factor will be installed aboard every airframe. Effectively an ADVENT engine rebuilt from the ground up with Nordic advancements in hypersonic regime nanocomposites, the RR-VA Engine Alliance F139 Adaptive Variable Cycle four-stream afterburning turbofan is made up of a substantial number of 3D-printed CMC composite components combining Boron Carbide ceramic structured around a nanoscale BNNT matrix. Silicene and SiC thermal coatings have been applied to further reinforce the CMC parts. Because CMCs are one-third the density of metal alloys and one-third the weight, the RR-VA F139 is approximately a third lighter than its predecessor. Likewise, the new engine can handle much hotter operational temperatures and needs less air from the flow path of a jet engine to be diverted for cooling, allowing air that would normally be diverted to keep superalloy components from melting to generate greater thrust at higher efficiencies. A newly-introduced fourth airstream is dedicated towards cooling of the aircraft at larger, providing cold air for heat exchangers (that keep the plane’s lasers and other engines functional) and each engine’s Skylon-derived intercooler. Coupled with ultra-high-temperature nanocomposite materials, the intercoolers prevent the engines from melting as they approach maximum thermodynamic efficiency. Finally, the F139 augments the superheated airflow with the addition of an inter-stage turbine burner in a Constant pressure turbine burner architecture, adding an additional combustor located between High-Pressure and Low-Pressure turbine stages to reheat the exhaust before it exits the nozzle, providing afterburner-like performance while maintaining fuel consumption at nearly the same level as a turbojet engine. The new lightweight engines and ultra-thermodynamically-efficient high-temperature engine architecture, when paired with fuel tanks expanded to take advantage of volume savings from other modifications, provides the Winter Tempest with a modest 25% range increase when operating at high-subsonic (Mach 0.85) cruise, a faster Mach 1.9 supercruise, and a top speed of Mach 2.4.
- The Winter Tempest fully-substitutes the legacy 32x32 MIMO radar system with the ultralight airborne derivative of the Giraffe Electronic Modular Missions Array (GEMMA) conformal photonic graphene quantum MIMO radar array already aboard several STOICS aircraft. With radar transceivers emplaced on surfaces along the wingform’s leading edge, the entire upper fuselage, and forward areas of the undercarriage (only excluding aerodynamic control surfaces, the enclosed cockpit, the wheel wells’ flush-mounted hatches, and weapons bay doors), this circuitry configuration located in-situ of the airfoil allows the plane to act as a massive virtual flying radar, composed of 10000 elements and multiple planar antennas for short and long wavelengths. A mixture of heterogeneous photonic graphene antennas allows the GEMMA to access a wide range of frequencies between the S to Ka bands, radiating up to 8000 beams per second. Sub-rayleigh phase imaging also provides the radar 64% higher resolution at any given frequency, counteracting the Rayleigh criterion by observing the phase angle of the returned radio signal in the time domain. Additionally, the GEMMA’s own photonic architecture makes the system a dielectric wireless receiver, rendering the radar immune to EMP effects. Photonic integrated circuit radios also allow the array’s behaviour to be software-defined, extending its applications beyond simple radar surveillance. The system allows the Winter Tempest’s TWOranis AI to leverage the in-situ antenna network to perform electronic warfare entirely organically via ECM and ESM, while generating localized SIGINT and dynamically jamming radars and radios operating across its operational frequencies. Likewise, the aircraft’s antennas can be used as a quantum-encrypted communications node, capable of receiving and relaying data to multiple air, land, and sea platforms via SAINTS theatre networking. This sophisticated telecommunications capability can also be leveraged offensively, allowing the aircraft to launch remote cyberattacks against hostile communications systems. To supplement communications capability provided by the Array’s antennas, super-high-speed laser data links offer even greater security for airborne network architectures established between the Winter Tempest and other line-of-sight hardware. This low-probability of intercept communication system enables big data movement between aircraft, vehicles, and ships, allowing forward-deployed reconnaissance assets to provide targeting telemetry for very-long-range engagements while the aircraft loiters safely behind the line of control. Multiple Winter Tempests acting in concert can use the same mechanism to create ad hoc quantum distributed supercomputing networks, allowing their sentient AIs to execute more powerful coordinated electronic attacks.
- Huginn’s ultra-long-distance quantum LiDAR optronic suite, enabling high resolution remote sensing in complex environments and through poor weather via quantum illumination, will be installed aboard the Winter Tempest.
- Owing to various issues sourcing Italian components going forwards, the Leonardo EOTS has been completely replaced by a fully-integrated Swedish Hasselblad 32K UHD Electro-Optical infrared/ultraviolet/visual light optical suite, with an array of multi-spectral cameras livestreaming 720-degree video of the surrounding environment directly to the pilot’s augmented-reality Head-Mounted Display. SAR, ISAR, Sub-Rayleigh Phase, and Quantum imaging generated by the Winter Tempest’s radaLiDAR and its EO/IR/UV/VL system can likewise be viewed on the HMD.
- The Winter Tempest incorporated 2x 1MW XLaser XUV FELs and 2 x CHAMP arrays aboard four fully-autonomous director turrets, providing all-aspect line-of-sight long-range (i.e. within a 72.3km radius of the aircraft) and terminal-range directed-energy defence for the aircraft.
- The existing Tempest array of multiple BO-series countermeasure dispensers will receive integration with the Silent Gripen’s BOU-UAV Dispenser system, which creates persistent three-dimensional airborne “minefields” of miniature quadrotors capable of launching directional high explosive shaped charges behind the aircraft.
- The Tempest’s Miniature Interceptor Short-Range System (MISS), operating as a premier hard-kill terminal defence solution for aircraft, will be replaced by a pair of entirely-new interceptor missiles compatible with the aircraft’s countermeasure dispensers:
- The first of these, the Self-defence Low-cost Interceptor Missile (SLIM), is effectively a cheaper, smaller derivative of the existing hard-kill MISS with a new propulsion system and more advanced seeker, enabling attritable performance at longer ranges. With a length of 15cm and a diameter of 2.5cm, SLIMs can be quad-packed into existing dispenser canisters and fired explosively on an individual basis. This miniature form factor is enabled by a 3D-printed dual-mode ramjet with fluidic thrust vectoring capable of accelerating the SLIM up to speeds of Mach 3. Because the SLIM’s ramjet architecture and highly-efficient lofting enable engagement distances up to a 9km radius around the aircraft, each SLIM features a miniaturized and cut-down conformal photonic graphene quantum MIMO radar array paired with a high resolution multispectral camera system. The entire SLIM is protected with a dielectric mirror metamaterial, allowing the missile to dynamically-adapt to the frequencies of incoming hostile lasers.
- The Muninn’s space-to-space MISS (featuring thrust-vectoring CL-20 solid-fuel rocket motors and hard-kill warhead, jammer, and radaIR decoy packages capable of spoofing the plane’s electronic, infrared, or RCS signature) will serve as the foundation for the Fast-Intercept Rocket Missile (FIRM). Like the space-to-space MISS, the FIRM relies on a CL-20-based propellant, but the CL-20 composite is kept in cells of a stabilizing metamaterial matrix which inhibits ignition until electrically-stimulated. This suspended propellant scheme enables extremely precise control of both the FIRM’s thrust vectoring and burn, enabling maximum thrust and acceleration in excess of 450Gs by maintaining consistent pressure as the onboard propellant is ignited. Fired explosively out of the countermeasure dispenser, the FIRM first uses attitude control motors to orient the missile towards its target, then activates the main engine. The altitude control motors and fluidic thrust vectoring then are utilized to maneuver the FIRM, where it detonates a purpose-built SEPT warhead to generate one or more long-range, aerodynamic self-forging penetrators for the final intercept. Similar to the system currently found aboard Muninn, the SEPT warhead can also be substituted for jammer and radaIR decoy packages, and the CL-20 rocket motor enables FIRM to be used for exoatmospheric intercepts. FIRM features an advanced onboard multispectral IUV/VL optical seeker and conformal photonic graphene quantum MIMO radar array, paired with a sub-sentient AI that enables the missile’s various functions, such as mid-flight nanosecond course corrections and terminal guidance.
- Finally, the Winter Tempest will be the first STOICS air-to-air platform to feature the Standardized Hardware Ranged-Engagement Weapon (SHREW)’s successor, the High-velocity Air-to-air Modular Missile Extended Range (HAMMER). Effectively a SHREW modernization, HAMMER retains its predecessor’s modular booster architecture, but incorporates several key features leading to improved performance:
- a dual-mode scramjet on the core HAMMER missile, enabling Mach 6 supercruise and Mach 11 terminal intercept
- a high-performance BNNT-composite passive thermal protection system
- higher-density CL-20-based composite liquid propellant in both the missile and its boosters, suspended in a stabilizing metamaterial matrix similar to the one found aboard the FIRM but scaled up to HAMMER proportions, providing 45% more range over each of the different SHREW variants
- an additional lightcraft reflector module can be installed on the rear of stock HAMMER or its LRAAM or VLRAAM boosters as a first stage, allowing the Winter Tempest (and other air or surface platforms with similar high-powered laser systems) to use its onboard 1MW XLasers as propulsion for the missile. The HAMMER can use initially this laser beam-riding propulsion system to maintain a Mach 7 sea-level supercruise or Mach 13 high-altitude (at a height of 12km above sea level) supercruise up to 72 km away from the aircraft, after which the missile ejects the lightcraft reflector module and switches to regular propulsion.
- The SHREW VLRAAM’s endoatmospheric interceptor capability is inherited by the HAMMER VLRAAM, but the missile is further improved for use as an exoatmospheric interceptor against HGVs and IRBMs by integrating a low altitude acceleration followed by a powered zoom climb into its flight profile.
- Finally, the HAMMER VLRAAM can be outfitted with an additional booster module that transforms the missile into a multi-stage highly-maneuverable exoatmospheric interceptor. Following a first-stage laser-assisted launch and the expenditure of the second-stage rocket booster, the third-stage VLRAAM booster of the HAMMER delivers a 15.5kg Kinetic Kill Vehicle (KKV) on a midcourse intercept trajectory. This KKV, derived from the VANIR’s THUMP railgun-launched round, inherits the miniature CL-20-based propellant reaction control system and can achieve 200Gs of peak exoatmospheric acceleration against hostile ICBMs and other orbital threats.
Following 5 years of R&D (building on the ongoing eight-year Wyvern development), the current target for Winter Tempest IOC will be July 2048, with three years of upgrades/conversions conducted simultaneously in both the CNK and UKOBI to convert the entire Tempest/Oväder fleet to the Winter Tempest/Vinteroväder standard by July 2051. Each upgrade is anticipated to add $75 Million to the cost of each aircraft (raising Winter Tempest and Winter Tempest C costs to $275 Million and $300 Million, respectively), owing the the scale of the refit/redesign.
Specifications (Winter Tempest/Vinteroväder) General characteristics
- Crew: 1
- Length: 12.4 m
- Wingspan: 20 m
- Height: 5.22 m
- Wing area: 61.07 m2
- Empty weight: 24948 kg
- Max takeoff weight: 63503 kg
- Powerplant: 2 × Rolls-Royce F139 Adaptive Variable Cycle four-stream afterburning turbofans
- Maximum speed: Mach 2.4+
- Cruise speed/s:
- Mach 1.9+ supercruise
- Mach 0.85+ high-subsonic cruise
- Combat radius: 3500 km with internal air-to-air mission loadout
- Ferry range: 7000 km on internal fuel stores
- Service ceiling: 20000 m
- Integral Weapons: 2 × 1 MW XLaser XUV FEL conformal tactical laser turrets, 2 x CHAMP array conformal tactical directed energy turrets, 32 x BO-series countermeasure dispensers with a mixture of hard-kill and soft-kill countermeasures
- Internal Weapons Bay Capacity: 6 x 1134 kg munitions and 4x Meteor or AMRAAM-sized equivalents; or 28 x Meteor or AMRAAM-sized equivalents
- Internal Air-to-air Mission Loadout/s:
- or 28 x Meteor or AIM-120 AMRAAM-ERs;
- or 56 x AIM-9X Sidewinders or AIM-11 Peregrines
- External Hardpoints: maximum payload of 17237 kg across 12 x wing hardpoints, 4 x belly conformal hardpoints, 1 x centerline hardpoint, and 3 x plumbed hardpoints
- SAAB GEMMA conformal graphene photonic quantum Multiple-Input Multiple-Output (MIMO) AESA radar, communications, electronic warfare, and electronic surveillance suite
- Hasselblad 32k UHD multi-spectral EO/IUV/VL optical camera array
- Internal EMP-resistant distributed photonic conventiona/quantum hybrid computing network
- Digital "Fly-by-Wire" Flight Control System (DFCS)
- QKD-encrypted wireless and laser data links with CULSANS and SAINTS compatibility
submitted by King_of_Anything
to worldpowers [link] [comments]
2021.11.26 20:58 shadow1515 Is there any reason NOT to use deadlift plates for everything?
Like it says. Setting up a home gym, and while the rubberized deadlift plates are more expensive, I do want to be able to deadlift so I am definitely getting these anyway. As far as I can tell, I don't see any reason to buy any metal plates in that case. 45 pounds is 45 pounds, and I can just put the bar up on my rack to bench or squat it. Am I missing anything?
The only potential issue I could see is that the deadlift plates are thicker so it would "limit" the max weight I could load on the bar for other lifts. The quotes are because there is no way I am ever lifting enough for that to be a problem.
submitted by shadow1515 to homefitness [link] [comments]
2021.11.26 20:58 qasim-stark Going to start my acca journey
Going to start my acca journey from FA1, any tips?
submitted by qasim-stark to ACCA [link] [comments]
2021.11.26 20:58 bluestater Not wrong, Zoe.
2021.11.26 20:58 TheSlickNick19 [OC] The main antagonists of my campaign are all homebrewed, so I drew one of the bosses that my party is going to face; an Apex Condor!
submitted by TheSlickNick19 to DnD [link] [comments]
2021.11.26 20:58 owleyes13 Articuno, Zappos then Moltres. 3peat all around me. 0125 9868 4370 adding 10 join quick be online
submitted by owleyes13 to PokemonGoRaids [link] [comments]
2021.11.26 20:58 Again477 H:Bundle of 1100 Even Mixed Flux W: 40K caps or weapon
If you have more caps,I can offer more flux~
submitted by Again477 to Market76 [link] [comments]
2021.11.26 20:58 SafeMoonXPost Just saw this on twitter [X-post from /r/SafeMoon]
2021.11.26 20:58 dead_identity I dont have anyone
When i am feeling scared when i am feeling lonely there is no one i feel like cry. Help.
submitted by dead_identity to Vent [link] [comments]
2021.11.26 20:58 BenIAltI Adum Plaze: Life is Strange: True Colors + Wavelengths DLC | COMPLETE
2021.11.26 20:58 Thegoldengnome This is pretty shady from the looks of it. Holding everyones Dogecoin hostage. (Not fact checked)
2021.11.26 20:58 MontereyITGuy UDMP - UDMP SE share the same config file? Any new on LTE Pro for the US
We're building a house, and its possible that we'll have our current UDMP based network still active at closing when I can begin the network build on the new place. I only use my cable modem as a bridge, so while the IP address will change, the network config downstream will be identical. I'll bet but don't know that the config file for my current UDMP would just work if uploaded to the UDMPSE that I'll install in the new place. Does anyone have a definitive answer for that. It would sure save a lot of time.
I'd also like failover in the new place, but can't justify AT&T's bandwidth costs on the UI LTE modem. Any definitive news if/when we're going to get the UI LTE Pro here in the US?
Thanks in advance.
submitted by MontereyITGuy to Ubiquiti [link] [comments]
2021.11.26 20:58 GullyJK Verhulst not on TSM anymore?
Verhulst had removed ESA from his bio a couple days ago and now it’s back. And he’s just tweeted “wow….”. TSM changing their mind?
PVPX replied to his tweet
submitted by GullyJK to CompetitiveApex [link] [comments]
2021.11.26 20:58 loopfission A pandemic of the vaccinated or Ivermectin ignored?
2021.11.26 20:58 z1_123_yt_br 😃👍 XD
2021.11.26 20:58 Ecstatic-Page-6531 Drag X Airflow
submitted by Ecstatic-Page-6531 to VOOPOO [link] [comments]
2021.11.26 20:58 SafeMoonXPost 5% of my investment value is from reflections 😍🥵 I can‘t believe how much money that is just for hodling [X-post from /r/SafeMoon]
submitted by SafeMoonXPost to SafeMoonELITE [link] [comments]
2021.11.26 20:58 TheCoolestSatan [Fo4] Are there any mods on Xbox that change the raiders armor? I want it to still look rustic but having every fucking person wearing the same shit is tiresome.
submitted by TheCoolestSatan to FalloutMods [link] [comments]
2021.11.26 20:58 sage_of_herbs Hello my fellow ent-bies and entwives!! Was actually feeling kinda cute for once~ Mid-day smoke 💚🍃
2021.11.26 20:58 Kevenfym Great Bargains
2021.11.26 20:58 Drewpie522 Are other Animals aware of their own mortality?
I know that prey know they can be attacked at killed at any moment, but say for example a house cat born in captivity who live their whole life carefree and safely indoors, do they know one day that they will die like we do?
submitted by Drewpie522 to NoStupidQuestions [link] [comments]